We adapted this guide from GOV.UK’s work, and we’d like to thank their content team for championing plain language and information accessibility.
We generally follow AP style unless otherwise noted.
As we created this guide, we also referred to these resources:
- The U.S. Government Publishing Office
- Conscious Style Guide
- Plain Language Action and Information Network
- USAGov Bilingual Style Guide
- Disability Language Style Guide
- Diversity Style Guide
- GLAAD Media Reference Guide
- MailChimp Content Style Guide